Thursday, February 26, 2009

=(

today i was told something that i honestly don't think i am ready to hear, even though i have already heard it. There is a good chance that i am going to lose someone very close to me. He is my best friends father and he is also someone who i consider a father. from the age of 2 to the age of 16 i spent more then 2/3 of the year in his living room, and he has always treated me just like i was family, their whole family has. I honestly don't know how I'm going to handle things if he passes. He was diagnosed with esophagal(??spelling??) cancer, which is not good. Not good at all. Its one of those types of cancer that it takes so long to find that once it is found its usually too late. i don;t know what to do and I'm a freakin mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment